Why Washington State University and Energy Systems Innovation Center?
- Intellectual Capabilities include leading power experts in renewables, modeling, transmission, distribution, planning, operations, protection, controls, economics, cybersecurity, and power electronics.
- Collaboration with computer science, physical and social sciences, and all related engineering discipline faculty provides a broad perspective and expertise.
- Infrastructure exists in the form of state-of-the-art research labs, dedicated faculty and staff, facilities, and University support,
- Practical Application and relevance to power industry partners are central to all our research endeavors.
- Strong Partnerships exist with industries, national labs and other institutions to work together through membership in the Power System Engineering Research Center (PSERC) and the Advanced Grid Institute (AGI).