Job and Internship Postings
For best exposure, post positions directly to Handshake AND email directly to ESIC
(steps #1 and #2).
- Email job and internship postings directly to the Energy Systems Innovation Center (ESIC) at email@example.com
Postings sent to ESIC are directly emailed to our power engineering student email listserv and posted to ESIC LinkedIn. We are just getting started on LinkedIn; you can join our network here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/76958592/admin/
- Register for and post positions on Handshake:
- Handshake is a full service platform used at WSU, and many campuses, to post job and internship openings.
- Go to https://vcea.wsu.edu/student-success/internships-careers/
- Navigate to “For Employers” and create an account
(We cannot post on your behalf; email prefix must match).
- Postings shared via Voiland College Social Media – request as outlined at VCEA website: https://vcea.wsu.edu/student-success/internships-careers/
Additional Opportunities and Special Events
When planning special events, contact both VCEA Student Success AND ESIC
- Career Expos and Technical Fairs – free booths for PEP Members
- Company site visits / Open Houses / Information Sessions
- Scholarship recipient visits
- Event Sponsorship
- Alumni Panels / Industry Tours / Lunch & Learns with Industry
- Resume Reviews / Career Coaching / Mock Interviews / Technical Interview Tips
- We would love to hear your ideas too!