Your annual ESIC PEP membership supports the tradition of excellence in power education at WSU through maintenance of power labs, student scholarships and hands-on learning via the practicum experience. Have a voice at the table in curriculum development and provide industry experience to students on state-of-the-art industry practices.
ESIC PEP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
• Power Practicum provides member companies the opportunity to host upper-level power students for a week-long, on-site work experience.
• Hiring Advantage through access to student resumes and online forum to recruit interns and employees.
• Promote job vacancies to Power/EE alumni through emails, ESIC website and LinkedIn.
• Shape the future workforce through participation in and collaboration with the PEP Advisory Board by influencing the power curriculum.
• Priority consideration for the Hands on Relay School registration.
• Free booth and attendance at the WSU Fall Career EXPO and IEEE Career Fair.
• Personalized communication of job, internship, and career fair opportunities through our industry liaison staff.
• Professional Development Hours for attending weekly ESIC seminars and optional tutorials offered by subject matter experts.